EL&C Baillieu Podcast – Navigating The Bear Market – Update 3: Q&A
Strategy Insight – Navigating The Bear Market
Malcolm Wood, EL&C Baillieu’s Chief Investment Officer, and Stephen Godfrey, Head of Investments and Advice, answer your questions on the global and domestic outlook amid the COVID-19 crisis.
In the Q&A, we address:
• Is Australia going into a recession?
• Is it time to buy equities given the falls already seen?
• What are the best and worst placed sectors given the outlook?
• What are the implications for the banks?
• What are the risks of a GFC-style credit crunch? and
• Is a major economic slowdown and a significant increase in unemployment a realistic scenario?
We encourage clients to keep in touch with their EL&C Baillieu adviser for the latest updates.
Duration: 21 minutes
Please Listen here
View Transcript here